The Forum hosts a number of lectures, panels each semester on all facets of labor and employment law. Please check back often to see our upcoming events.
* Three Strikes and You're Out!: Lessons Learned from the NHL, MLB & MLS regarding effective dispute resolution strategies in Negotiating Collective Bargaining Agreements and Labor Contracts
* Wal-Mart v. Dukes
* Symposium: The 'New' American Workday
* E-Verify: E-Verify & the Chamber of Commerce v. Whiting
* Don't Ask, Don't Tell: Beyond the Log Cabin Republicans Injunction and the Defense Authorization Act
* $0.77 Does Not Equal $1.00: A Perspective on The Ledbetter Fair Pay Act in a Dukes v. Wal-Mart World
* Immigrant Workers' Rights: Beyond the Scope of Traditional Labor & Employment Law